Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Got side tracked...back on track

So, I talked with my cousin this weekend. She has lost 102 lbs, since last August 2015. Crazy.
I can't even imagine losing 100 lbs. But after hearing about what she was doing, I believe that it can happen.
So she was doing a specific program, where you pay for your food and can get free support.
After hearing about what she is doing and looking at the program online, I think that I can pull this off myself. :D

My plan:
Daily 30+ minute walk
5 meals of approx. 100 calories, no more than 115
1 meal of 3 cups of greens (veggies) and 1 cup of protein
Eating my meals, at approx. every 2 hours (whether I am hungry or not)


So here we go. (Day 1, Monday)
I am not sure what my weight is at currently, but as soon as I can I will get do a weigh in and get a number (as a base line).
What I have eaten so far today:
I have had 2 cups of coffee. (hm, I didn't consider the calorie count in coffee)
HA! I just looked it up. So apparently only 2 calories per cup.
830~ 3 rice cakes
1030~ 3 rice cakes
1230~ Protein shake with 1/4 cup coconut milk, ice and water (made with Garden of Life's Raw Protein Powder...chocolate :D )
230~ 1 rice cake with 1 T plain hummus (YUM!)
1c of Naked "Kale blazer" Juice
630~ 1c White rice, 7 meatballs, Broccoli and Water chestnuts with Orange sauce
(it wasn't the healthiest or inline with the above meal)
I probably won't eat again tonight, but I will see as I should be having 6 light meals. I think the last one just counted as two..haha.
*I didn't eat anything else last night. I was too full from dinner. I didn't walk.*



No comments:

Post a Comment