Monday, March 5, 2018

6/9/2017

CS (Health Coach)


Great place to start! Water water water! Especially after taking your first fueling! If you feel the need to reach for
 food reach for the water instead! Let's get to the bottom of that emotional response you have to food! Ask yourself
 "do I actually need what I am craving? Or am I just caving into a habit I have created!" Stop. Challenge. Choose. 
And I am here! Call me if you need. I am so proud of you!

Wendy 

LOL, I'm not really a craving person. I just don't eat. I realized my challenge is going to be remembering to eat, 
as that seems to be a big issue that I need to retrain my mind in. I can see how one meal a day is not reasonable 
or healthy. So, I've set a timer on my phone. I've been practicing with the timer, the past few days. 
It's amazing how much I don't think about giving my body fuel. But explains why I feel exhausted by 2/3 pm. 
I've already noticed these past few days, of just having a light snack every few hours, it has made me feel
 more energized into the evening. Particularly when I am usually exhausted by those times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment