- Start rereading the Habits of Health book and actually do the workbook
- Read The Overweight Mind and journal my thoughts about each chapter, as I feel the need to
- Remember to take my monthly photo on Friday, as I don't think I have done that it about 2 months.
- Measure on Friday, when I weigh in, as I haven't done that in a while either.
- Remember to set my phone for my fuelings. (going to take a second and do that right now).
- Remember to drink my water
- Start Blogging what I am eating every day and how I am feeling right before I sit down to eat something. And what that "something" is.
- I'd also like to finish reading the book Savor, which means I need to get it from the library. But I will do that when I have finished The Overweight Mind book.
Also, I went and cleaned the offices today. That was some form of exercise. The movement was good anyway. I spent about an hour and 15 min cleaning.
No comments:
Post a Comment